Code 5 - Access denied means you don't have the permissions to run the programs with standard suer rights.
Solution: 1. Richt glick on the installation file, select “Run as administrator”.
Solution: 2. If you do not have administrator rights, contact us, we have as well portable versions.
4. Restart your application. If the error still exists, wait at least 30 seconds and then close it, and go to the path for the .log file and send it to us.
On some computers with Windows 8.1 the programm fails to start and windows return “unknown error”.
We are working to overcome this issue. What you can try before telling us (check each single step, often is enough the first or the second)
1. Check for Windows updates and install these
2. Install again the redistributables on your machine Visual C++ Redistributable Packages für Visual Studio 2013
3. Set the programm to run in compability modus (Right mouse button →Panel “Compability” → Start Programm in compability modus as Windows 8 or Windows 7
4. If nothing helps - you are not allown, you can see application fails to start after 8.1 upgrade
or A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.
1. Consider installing Windows 7, in normal case it works on your machine
if this is not possible:
1. Check if you have Service Pack 3 (Windows XP SP3) installed, this is required!!! This is Windows XP SP3 .
2. Install again the redistributables on your machine This redistrubitable package from Microsoft - the x86 (32 bit) Version